Join this dedicated workshop to learn how leading investors and operators in Vertical Farming are scaling production and accessing new markets, with discussion topics including:
• What are the latest approaches to optimizing yields in vertical, controlled environment agriculture?
• Where is the next wave of innovation coming from?
• In what creative ways are vertical farms being funded, and how do capital stacks compare?
• Indoor grown greens offer the benefits of local sourcing, longer shelf life, fewer chemicals and a reduced chance
of foodborne illness, but how will consumers be convinced?
• Understanding the drivers for adoption in Asia, the economics of vertical farming and the value placed on clean
• What else can be grown vertically?
• What’s next and what will never happen?
• $395 for World Agri-Tech delegates
• Book your place at worldagritechusa.com/register or contact Jamie Alexander on +44 (0)1273 789918 or email@example.com.