If you have any questions please contact
Business Development Manager
T: +44 (0)1273 789989
E: [email protected]
Rethink Events Ltd
2nd Floor, Intergen House, 65-67 Western Road, Hove BN3 2JQ, UK
The Agtech sectors in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico are on the cusp of major growth, creating a swathe of opportunities for collaboration and partnership with international agribusinesses, technology developers, accelerators and investors.
The new “Access Latin America” workshop is your opportunity to discover where the greatest opportunities lie, and to meet government officials, growers, investors, accelerators and technology partners from the region.
The workshop will take place on the afternoon of March 29, immediately following the World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit.
Spaces are limited and are priced at just $395, so register now to secure your place.
Roberto Viton, Partner, VALORAL ADVISORS
Jose Gobbee, Senior Associate, CONTEXT & Director, GOAGRO
• Where is the greatest need for innovation in the Latin American food and ag value chain?
• Which solutions could have the greatest impact on agricultural productivity and resilience?
• How great is the opportunity to spread a hi-tech model across Latin American agriculture?
• How much interaction is already happening between the Northern and Southern hemispheres in agtech R&D and commercial adoption?
Federico Trucco, CEO, BIOCERES, ARGENTINA
Yuri Soares, Chief Unit, Climate Smart Agriculture, INTER-AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, USA
Wade Barnes, CEO, FARMERS EDGE, USA
• Where are the emerging hubs for agtech innovation and who are the key players?
• What is the role of government, investment and agribusiness in stimulating the agtech ecosystem and supporting new start-ups?
• What lessons can be learned between Latin American and US accelerator models in bringing solutions to market?
• How can local partnerships help international agtech developers access regional markets?
Francisco Jardim, Co-Founder, SP VENTURES, BRAZIL
Luis Alberto Ibarra, Managing Director, FOCIR, MEXICO
Mariano Mayer, Secretary of Entrepreneurs and SMEs, ARGENTINE GOVERNMENT
Almir Araujo Silva, Regional Digital Marketing – Crop Protection Latin America, AGROSTART/BASF
• What are local entrepreneurs looking for in terms of international investment and collaboration?
• How great is the opportunity for international VCs and corporate investors in the Latin American agtech sector?
• How can we develop the regional innovation pipeline to a point where it can sustain local agtech VC?
• What are the most likely/realistic exit paths for investors into the regional agtech space?
Ciro Echesortu, Agtech Program Director, NXTP LABS, ARGENTINA
Diego Steverlynck, CEO, S4 AGTECH, ARGENTINA & USA
Luiz Tangari, Co-Founder, STRIDER AGRICULTURE, BRAZIL
Roel Collier, Principal, TPG ALTERNATIVE & RENEWABLE TECHNOLOGIES (ART), BRAZIL